Dr. James Santangelo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Santangelo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Santangelo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1990
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tripler Army Med Center
Dr. James Richard Santangelo MD's Practice location
Dr. James Richard Santangelo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Mr. Jonathan D. Swindle D.O.515 22nd Avenue Monroe Wisconsin 53566
- Dr. Douglas S. McFarlane M.D.4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314
- Dr. William Dickson Schaefer M.D.1991 Fordham Drive Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Bradley James Broussard M.D.4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314
- Dr. Karen Vickers Jones MD4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314
- Dr. Stephen Howard Kouba M.D.4140 Ferncreek Dr Fayetteville NC 28314