Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.
Dentist10153 York Rd Suite 107 Cockeysville MD, 21030
Dr. Brandon Ford is a Dentist practicing in Cockeysville, MD. Dr. Ford specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ford
- Susan d.
Glad I Found Him!.
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Mohamed Lamin Saccoh413 Pulaski Highway Joppa Maryland 21085
- Alberto Alejandro DMD2200 Kernan Dr. Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D.2963 Manchester Rd Manchester MD 21102
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Dean George Gekas D.D.S.20 W Aylesbury Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Isata Panda20 E Timonium Rd, Ste 210 Lutherville- Timonium MD 21093