Dr. Ryan Krch is a naturopathic physician practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Krch specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Krch combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Education and Training
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine N.M.D. 2000
Arizona State University Bachelor of Science 1981
- Physician of the Year 2001 WellCare Foundation
- Cool Scultping
- Venus Versa
- Hair Grafting
- Fractional Ablation
- PDO Threads
- Tattoo Removal
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Body Contouring
- Hair Restoration (Neograft)
- Hair Restoration & Hair Replacement
- Hair Restoration - Advanced F.u.e.
- Member AZNMA 2007
Dr. Ryan Krch NMD's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85014Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Krch NMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Folic Acid Benefits: Foods High in Folic Acid
Folic acid is required for proper cellular regeneration and growth. Moreover, folic acid helps in a number of essential functions in the body such as the biosynthesis of nucleotides in cells, repair and synthesis of DNA, the production of RBCs, and the prevention of anemia.It also encourages the...
- What Is Kimchi? Health Benefits and Kimchi Recipes
Kimchi is made up of salted and fermented vegetables, which Koreans enjoy the most. It has been known for about 2,000 years. The most typical Korean dish of steamed rice with kimchi is a popular meal that every Korean loves. According to Korean studies and research, kimchi is a probiotic that has...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- Oral Thrush Home Remedies
Oral thrush (oral candidiasis) is a fungal infection caused by Candida albicans. This microorganism is generally present in the oral cavity. In cases like lowered immunity or diabetes, the body gets incompetent in fighting this fungus. As a result, it becomes pathogenic and starts invading the...
- Steven Sorr9755 North 90th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Julia St. Clair1434 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 101 Gilbert Arizona 85233
- Angie Hammer500 W Ray Road, Suite 1 Chandler AZ 85225
- Dr. Kristy L. Anderson ND8131 E Indian Bend Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Amoz I. Van Dyke ND2140 E Sanos Dr Tempe Arizona 85281
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Graham N.M.D.2480 W Ray Rd Chandler AZ 85224