Dr. Tracey Henley is a psychologist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Henley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Henley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Henley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Tracey G. Henley PSY D's Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
Tracey G. Henley PSY D's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Jacki D Nash LMHC2020 Edgewood Dr S Lakeland FL 33803
- Dr. Paul S Suich PH.D.77 Shadow Ln Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Mary T Dorritie PH.D.4231 S Pipkin Rd Lakeland FL 33811
- Dr. Heather E Magee PHD985459 Nebraska Med Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Steven K Abraham PSY.D.4404 S Florida Ave Lakeland FL 33813
- Ms. Cynthia S Mcdanal PH.D.391 E Central Ave Winter Haven FL 33880