Dr. David Lee Jordan M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine6355 Walker Ln Suite 200 Alexandria VA, 22310
Dr. David Jordan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Jordan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Jordan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1979
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Anesthesiology
- Bowman Gray School Of Med 1980
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David Lee Jordan M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David Lee Jordan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jordan
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Is Arthritis Hereditary?
Arthritis is a very uncomfortable health condition that includes a variety of inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. The cause of arthritis can sometimes be infection, but there are also genetic...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ali H. Nagia M.D.2280 Opitz Boulevard Woodbridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Martin J. Harssema M.D.509 N Pitt St Alexandria Virginia 22314
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007