Dr. Angela Reese is a pediatrician practicing in Toccoa, GA. Dr. Reese is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Reese diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Reese can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1996
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
Meharry Medical College 1996
- Acid Reflux
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Angela B Reese M.D., P.C.'s Practice location
Toccoa, GA 30577Get Direction
Dr. Angela B Reese M.D., P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reese
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Maribel Miller MD437 E Louise St Clarkesville GA 30523
- Dr. Kimberly M Stroud MD58 Big A Road Toccoa GA 30577
- Dr. Marsha Joan Cheshire MD102 Pilgrim Village Dr Cumming GA 30040
- Dr. Elizabeth Williams Pinkerton M.D.27 Rock Quarry Rd Toccoa GA 30577
- Dr. Frances H Graham MD12192 Augusta Lavonia GA 30553
- Dr. Thomas D Jones MD625 Cook St Royston GA 30662