Dr. Cesar Azcueta is a family practitioner practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Azcueta specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Azcueta possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Polyclinic Hosp, General Practice; Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Luke'S Med Ctr, General Surgery; St Luke'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Interfaith Med Center
Dr. Cesar S Azcueta MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53211Get Direction
Dr. Cesar S Azcueta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Dr. Suresh K Misra MD3267 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.N112w17975 Mequon Rd Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Andrew Knoernschild M.D.W168n11237 Western Ave Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MDWaukesha Family Practice Center Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Timothy George Buchanan MD14555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Nazih Botros MD6901 W Edgerton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220