Dr. Patrick Canning is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Haslett, MI. Dr. Canning specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Canning can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Canning can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Patrick Canning MB,BCH.BAO.'s Practice location
Haslett, MI 48840Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Canning MB,BCH.BAO.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Dr. Alane Marie Laws-barker MD1100 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48915
- Dr. Jessica A Kiley MD1322 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Robert Alan Long MD3290 W. Big Beaver Troy MI 48084
- Dr. Douglas Eugene Pugmire D.O.1515 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Stacey S Tremp D.O.401 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Michael H. Maser DO1650 Haslett Rd Haslett MI 48840