Dr. Scott Bischoff is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Stafford, TX. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Bischoff is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1988
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Scott Barry Bischoff M.D.'s Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Dr. Scott Barry Bischoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Dr. Steven E Flores M.D.613 Bee Caves Road Austin TX 78746
- Dr. David Anthony Braunreiter M.D5819 Highway 6 Missouri City TX 77459
- Dr. Jorge B Velez MD2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Timothy Christian Sitter MD7500 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Theodore B Shybut MD6620 Main St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Christina Celeste Walker M.D.2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77025