Dr. Eric Paul Wohlrab M.D.
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine2301 N Bendix Dr Suite 500 South Bend IN, 46628
Eric Wohlrab is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in South Bend, IN. Wohlrab specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Wohlrab participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1976
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Maricopa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Johns Hopkins University School Hyg Ph 1977
Dr. Eric Paul Wohlrab M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eric Paul Wohlrab M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Christine Marie Cisneros M.D.700 E Beardsley Ave Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Vivian U Onunkwo MD22818 OLD US 20 ELKHART IN 46516
- Dr. Carol Ann Royer M.D.611 E. Douglas Rd. Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Troy Bergin M.D.19567 Cleveland Rd South Bend IN 46637
- Dr. Stephen Morrell Lantz MD22818 Old Us 20 Elkhart IN 46516
- Dr. Tricia Foster D.O.19567 Cleveland Rd South Bend IN 46637