Dr. Amanda Weinzierl is an audiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Weinzierl evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Weinzierl takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Amanda Sue Weinzierl's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Amanda Sue Weinzierl's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Carol Jean Gebhardt PH.D9002 N. Meridian Indianapolis IN 46260
- Cynthia L Lukach M.S.5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Christa Noel Smith AU.D.5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Tricia Ann Mandelbaum M.A., CCC-A5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Connie Joan Kitch M.A., CCC-A5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Debra Ann Liebrich M.A., CCC-A ABA8230 Central Ave Indianapolis IN 46240