Dr. Ming Hwang is a cardiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hwang specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hwang also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ming H. Hwang M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60616Get Direction
Dr. Ming H. Hwang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Mr. Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Dr. Samuel P. Mathew MD17680 South Kedzie Avenue Hazel Crest Illinois 60429
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz MD2315 E 93rd Street Chicago Illinois 60617
- Dr. Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634