Dr. Haiwang Tang M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry920 Stanton L Young Blvd University Of Oklaho Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Haiwang Tang practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Norman, OK. Dr. Tang evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Tang seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Haiwang Tang M.D.'s Practice location
Norman, OK 73071Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Haiwang Tang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tang
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Swapna N. Deshpande MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Anne E Cuccio MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Neelofar Lalani M.D.921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Shreekumar S Vinekar MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. James R Allen MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104