Dr. Eric Dierksen is a Chiropractor practicing in Manhattan, KS. Dr. Dierksen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dierksen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Eric Dean Dierksen D.C.'s Practice location
Manhattan, KS 66503Get Direction
Dr. Eric Dean Dierksen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Thad A Schneider D.C.1213 Hylton Heights Rd Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Terry A Shroyer D.C.602 N Jefferson St Junction City KS 66441
- Mr. Mark Allan Ahrens D.C.1130 Westport Dr Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Todd W Spilker DC1511 West Hwy 24 Wamego KS 66547
- Dr. Kenyon Lance Erickson D.C.1213 HYLTON HEIGHTS RD MANHATTAN KS 66502
- Dr. John Michael Wertin D.C.3885 Butternut Dr Saint George KS 66535