Dr. Marwan Bassil Bassil D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice676 Route 202/206 Bridgewater NJ, 08807
Dr. Marwan Bassil received his dental degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ in Newark and completed his Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the University of Medicine ...
- Postprandial hyperaminoacidaemia overcomes insulin resistance of protein anabolism in men with type 2 diabetes.
- Hyperaminoacidaemia at postprandial levels does not modulate glucose metabolism in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Environmental enrichment and cafeteria diet attenuate the response to chronic variable stress in rats.
- Effect of movie violence on mood, stress, appetite perception and food preferences in a random population.
- Certificate of Outstanding Special Achievement1991The Division of Engineering Technologies and Science
- Certificate for Outstanding Scholastic Acheivement and Excellence1998, 1997, 1996Golden Key National Honor Society of Rutgers University
- Oral Surgery
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening
- Crowns & Bridges & Dentures
- Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
- Endodontics & Root Canals
- Implant Dentistry (implantology)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Mi Paste
- Mercury Safe Removal
- Family And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Therapy For Gum Disease
- Bonding And White Fillings
- Whitening Or Bleaching
- MemberNew Jersey Dental Association 1998
- MemberAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine 2013
- MemberInternational Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology - See more at: http://iaomt.org/iaomt-history- 2011
Dr. Marwan Bassil Bassil D.M.D.'s Practice location
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Get Direction
Dr. Marwan Bassil Bassil D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bassil
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Edward M. Sonnenberg DDS230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Yusun Gohard DDS34 Prospect St Madison NJ 07940