Dr. Stephen Schwartz is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Schwartz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schwartz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schwartz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1968
New York University School of Medicine 1968
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Pediatrics
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Stephen A Schwartz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208