Stephen Kam-cheung Kwan M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease711 W College St 200 Los Angeles CA, 90012
Dr. Stephen Kwan is a cardiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kwan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kwan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1987
National Defense Med Center
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1972
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Stephen Kam-cheung Kwan M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90012Get Direction
Stephen Kam-cheung Kwan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwan
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Mehrdad Ariani Other18350 Roscoe Blvd Northridge California 91325
- Neda Buljubasic M.D.UCLA, Peter Morton Medical Building 200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90095. Los Angeles CA 90095
- Karim El-Sherief MD2020 Zonal Ave Los Angeles CA 90089
- Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D.1234 N VERMONT AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90029
- Milton Perry Smith M.D.630 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena California 91105
- Robert B. Kalmansohn415 South Spalding Drive Beverly Hills California 90212