Dr. Laura July is a general surgeon practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. July specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. July provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Calcific intra-pancreatic embedding of a pancreatic stent necessitating surgical removal--a danger of chronic endoscopic retrograde pancreatic stent placement.
- Chemosensitization of human renal cell cancer using antisense oligonucleotides targeting the antiapoptotic gene clusterin.
- Clusterin expression is significantly enhanced in prostate cancer cells following androgen withdrawal therapy.
Dr. Laura Violet July MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55432Get Direction
Florence, KY 41042Get Direction
Dr. Laura Violet July MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. July
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD4010 West 65th Street Edina MN 55435
- Richard C. Daly FNP-C333 Washington Ave N Minneapolis MN 55401
- Mr. Eric Thomas Becken MD2080 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Steven T Mestitz MD3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Mr. Thomas Luke Okner MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Kenneth K Liao MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455