Dr. Kristina Kelley is a speech language pathologist practicing in BELMONT, NC. Dr. Kelley specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kelley evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kelley helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kristina Kelley CCC-SLP's Practice location
BELMONT, NC 28012Get Direction
Kristina Kelley CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Mrs. Stephanie Dean-zichichi MA CCC-SLP2322 KEARA WAY CHARLOTTE NC 28270
- Allison O'steen Parker MACCCSLP4012 PARK RD CHARLOTTE NC 28209
- Mrs. Daniella K. Johnson MA, CCC-SLP1331 E GARRISON BLVD GASTONIA NC 28054
- Mrs. Rebekkah Kelley Clay MSP, CCC-CLP2020 REMOUNT RD GASTONIA NC 28054
- Mrs. Susan M. Supsura M.S.CCC/SLP2233 DEERFIELD DR FORT MILL SC 29715
- Kimberly Carson Anderson SLP1805 MOUNT ISLE HARBOR DRIVE CHARLOTTE NC 28214