Dr. David Fike is a Chiropractor practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Fike specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fike seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David Wayne Fike D.C.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74135Get Direction
Dr. David Wayne Fike D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Timothy Tod Tregoning D.C.11014 E. 51 St. Tulsa OK 74146
- Dr. Joel Elvin Johnson D.C.620 N Baltimore Ave Derby KS 67037
- Timothy Cole Other7877 S Sheridan Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Christopher K Cole D.C.5424 S Memorial Dr Tulsa OK 74145
- Dr. Donna S Hathaway DC8501 E 21st Street Tulsa OK 74129
- Dr. Ted Alan Barrows M.S.,D.C.2828 Forest Lane Dallas TX 75234