Dr. Chowdary V Tarigopula MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease222 S Woods Mill Rd 560 North Chesterfield MO, 63017
Dr. Chowdary Tarigopula is a cardiologist practicing in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Tarigopula specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Tarigopula also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
NAGARJUNA UNIV 1978
Gunter Medical College
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St Luke's Hospital Program
Dr. Chowdary V Tarigopula MD's Practice location
Chesterfield, MO 63017Get Direction
Dr. Chowdary V Tarigopula MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tarigopula
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- Dr. Toniya Singh M.D.1115 Dunn Rd St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. George M. Kichura M.D.122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani M.D.1035 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Dana P. Valencia M.D.800 West Jefferson Street Kirksville Missouri 63501