Dr. David Jenkinson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Ashland, KY. Dr. Jenkinson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jenkinson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Use of expert knowledge in evaluating costs and benefits of alternative service provisions: a case study.
- Randomised trial of glutamine, selenium, or both, to supplement parenteral nutrition for critically ill patients.
- Theoretical and empirical dimensions of the Aberdeen Glaucoma Questionnaire: a cross sectional survey and principal component analysis.
- Protocol for evaluation of the cost-effectiveness of ePrescribing systems and candidate prototype for other related health information technologies.
- The effect of -adrenoceptor blockade on human sweating.
Dr. David J Jenkinson MD's Practice location
Ashland, KY 41105Get Direction
Dr. David J Jenkinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jenkinson
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Dr. Stanley S Tao M.D.2828 1st Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Dr. Douglas Scott Tice MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Felix H Cheung MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Joseph R. Leith MD1000 Ashland Dr Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Laura Czulewicz Reese D.O.700 Saint Christopher Dr Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. George Kenneth Aitken MD617 23rd St Ashland KY 41101