Dr. Lise Rehwaldt M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)7901 Broadway Room A1-9 Elmhurst NY, 11373
Dr. Lise Rehwaldt is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Rehwaldt specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rehwaldt can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rehwaldt can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1989
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Lise Rehwaldt M.D.'s Practice location
Elmhurst, NY 11373Get Direction
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Lise Rehwaldt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rehwaldt
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530