Dr. Emma Villamil is a general practitioner practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Villamil does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Villamil provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Emma Gloria Villamil MD's Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00960Get Direction
Dr. Emma Gloria Villamil MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eyes Are the Clues to Different Health Conditions
You can detect if you have diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, based on what your eyes reveal. The eyes also serve as portals for detecting eye disorders, like cataracts and glaucoma. The symptoms of the different diseases are seen in, on, and around the eyes. Andrew Iwach, MD, associate...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Amazing Health Benefits of Quercetin
What Is Quercetin?Quercetin is a type of powerful flavonoid which is mostly found in plant foods that possess a lot of health benefits. The plants which contain this flavonoid are tomatoes, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, and berries. Quercetin has innumerable health benefits. It can reduce the...
- If I Eat Healthy, Can I Get Rid Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Around 90-95% of people having diabetes suffer from type 2 diabetes. As in the case with normal individuals, there are foods that can harm and foods that can heal. Eating the right food in the right proportions, cutting down on junk food and keeping oneself well hydrated all play a part in leading a...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905