Dr. Jason Merrin is a psychologist practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Merrin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Merrin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Merrin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jason Merrin PHD's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Jason Merrin PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Dr. Kim Rosan Tousignant PSY.D.,151 Main Street Bucksport ME 04416
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Curran PHD1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Cheryl S Pelletier PHD43 Columbia St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Jonathan Mack Freedman PH. D.6 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Melanie Anastasia Mace PSY.D.80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Maryanne Nmn Shaver PSY.D.304 Hancock Street Bangor ME 04401