Dr. Ramesh Padiyar is an internist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Padiyar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Padiyar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1971
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1971
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ramesh Padiyar M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Padiyar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD911 East Nine Mile Road Ferndale Michigan 48220
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Taylor MI 48180
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Laina Feinstein29829 Telegraph Road Southfield Michigan 48034