Jay Bansal, MD, medical director of LaserVue Eye Center is a nationally recognized Refractive Surgery specialist. Dr. Bansal is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and the Council for Refractive ...
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE MD 1988
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 1994
- Phi Beta Kappa 1983 University of Nebraska
- VISX Star Surgeon 1997 Visx Inc.
- Lasik Eye Surgery, Custom, All-laser Lasik
- Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement
- Lasik Referrals And Co-management
- Cataract Evaluation And Surgical Co-management
- Glaucoma Diagnosis And Treatment
- Eye Exam, Eye Problems, Refractive Surgery And More
- Eye Exam, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery And More
- Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-related Macular Degeneration (amd), Uveitis
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine Ophthalmology 1988
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director1996LaserVue Eye CenterChief Surgeon
Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D.'s Practice location
SANTA ROSA, CA 95403Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D. | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bansal
- Del m.
- Kim t.
Laser Vision Correction.
- M. s.
Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable, and excellent staff, caring people, willing to answer all my questions..
Very good experience.
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Robert Louis Anderson M.D.1017 2nd St Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Thomas K Schlesinger MD3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Gary P Barth M.D.1017 2nd St Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Julie M Perry MD999 Adams St Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. Paul F. Campion M.D.1383 North Mc Dowell Boulevard Petaluma CA 94954
- Dr. Jason Bacharach MD104 Lynch Creek Way Petaluma CA 94954