Dr. Matthew Clark is a Chiropractor practicing in MURRAY, UT. Dr. Clark specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Clark seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Matthew Clark D.C's Practice location
MURRAY, UT 84107Get Direction
Matthew Clark D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Aaron M. Bell D.C.1142 East Murray Holladay Road Salt Lake City Utah 84117
- Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.10714 S Jordan Gtwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Matthew Ramirez D.C141 E. 5600 S. Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Thomas W Anderson DC4568 Highland Dr Salt Lake City UT 84117
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. John O Meadors DC141 E 5600 S Salt Lake City UT 84107