Dr. Molly Mahon Hastings MD
Ophthalmologist426 Industrial Ave Suite 132 Williston VT, 05495
Dr. Molly Hastings is an ophthalmologist practicing in Williston, VT. Dr. Hastings specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Hastings can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Hastings can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1975
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1975
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Molly Mahon Hastings MD's Practice location
Williston, VT 05495Get Direction
Dr. Molly Mahon Hastings MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hastings
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- Dr. Phil Allen Aitken M.D.55 Timber Ln South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Stephen Michael Pecsenyicki M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Brian Young Kim MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Gregory Mccormick M.D.54 Timber Ln South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Robert H Mcglynn MD1450 Chapel St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Houman David Hemmati M.D., PH.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401