Dr. Andrew Winand is a hospitalist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Winand specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Winand manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Winand works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Temple University School of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hives (urticaria)
- Vascular Disease
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Internal Medicine
- Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Andrew Todd Winand MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Red Lion, PA 17356Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Todd Winand MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Left-Sided or Distal Colitis?
Most people have heard of colitis, but what exactly is left-sided colitis?Left-sided colitisLeft-sided colitis is a specific type of ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis creates inflammation in the colon, and left-sided colitis, as you might have imagined, affects the left side. Left-sided colitis...
- What are the Risks to a Cholecystectomy?
A cholecystectomy is often performed to remove gallstones. This usually causes pain and complications within the bile duct and gallbladder. There are also risks associated with this procedure. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is usually safe and heals quickly. This involves the insertion of a small...
- Town Rallies for Boy Who Suffers with Muscular Dysrophy
Christian Dunn is a 2-year-old with a rare form of congenital muscular dystrophy called Congenital LMNA muscular dystrophy. Christian’s muscular dystrophy weakens his muscles as time progresses. He is unable to sit unassisted, Christian can’t stand, and he will never walk. ...
- Tips on Living With Bronchitis
You can practice controlling the measures of your symptoms if you suffer from chronic bronchitis. Alterations in your lifestyle and continuing care will assist you in controlling the disease.To ensure you breathe easily, taking care of yourself is crucial if you have chronic bronchitis. The below...
- How Going Vegan Can Be Helpful for Ulcerative Colitis
Managing UC can be quite stressful. Often, this diagnosis means that people need to get to know their body all over again.They have to learn what foods to avoid and what foods are helpful. For many, this means that they have to weed out foods that were previously their favorites.The internet is full...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. William Allen Landis MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Quang Vinh Nguyen D.O.1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Bayode MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Nallapati MD4020 Carlisle Rd Dover PA 17315
- Dr. Andrew R Walker MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Michael Wayne Sauder MD MPH4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224