Dr. James Edward Meffert D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice1618 STORY AVE. (HOME/OFFICE SETTING) LOUISVILLE KY, 40206
Dr. James Meffert is a Dentist practicing in LOUISVILLE, KY. Dr. Meffert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Edward Meffert D.M.D.'s Practice location
LOUISVILLE, KY 40206Get Direction
Dr. James Edward Meffert D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meffert
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Barry W. Ceridan455 South 4th Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Joseph W. Jacobi1706 Williamsburg Drive Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
- Dr. Rachel Misuraca D.M.D.9204 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY USA 40299
- Ms. Fotina Lefta DMD10270 SHELBYVILLE RD LOUISVILLE KY 40223
- Abby Lavelle Staffieri13104 US-42 Prospect Kentucky 40059