Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX, 79410
Dr. Jose Figueroa is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Figueroa specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1987
Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
EDINBURG, TX 78539Get Direction
Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Figueroa
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Dr. Jose Carlos Cruz MD4101 22nd Pl Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili M.D.4101 22ND PL LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Jehanzeb Riaz MD4101 22ND PL LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Davor Vugrin MD2232 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Donald Paul Quick MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Mohamed Ayoubi M.D.3506 21st St Lubbock TX 79410