John Schmitt is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. John Schmitt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Schmitt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Schmitt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Reliable change and minimum important difference (MID) proportions facilitated group responsiveness comparisons using individual threshold criteria.
- Patient global ratings of change did not adequately reflect change over time: a clinical cohort study.
- The Patient-Specific Functional Scale was valid for group-level change comparisons and between-group discrimination.
- Life balance and perceived stress: predictors and demographic profile.
John S Schmitt PT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55426Get Direction
John S Schmitt PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413
- Urbae Y Hall PT2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404