Dr. Theodore Putnam is a pediatrician practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Putnam is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Putnam diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Putnam can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1962
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1962
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Pediatrics; Royal Victoria Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Theodore Inman Putnam MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
Dr. Theodore Inman Putnam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Putnam
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Kwame Donkor6453 Morrison Street Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 7H1
- Dr. Christiane Harfouche Dagher MD34 Benwood Avenue Buffalo New York 14214
- Dr. Naz Zulqarni MD219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Stephanie H Fretz MD899 Main St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Anthony Vetrano M.D.2625 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14225
- Dr. Deborah F. Raiken M.D.505 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14202