Dr. Jason P Pehling DDS, MS
Dentist | General Practice2111 North Northgate Way #221 Seattle WA, 98133
Dr. Jason Pehling is an Orofacial Pain Dentist serving the Seattle area for more than 20 years. Dr. Pehling is experienced in Myofascial Pain, Disk Displacement and Osteoarthritis. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Oregon B.S. 1991
University of Toronto D.D.S. 1995
- American Equilibration Society Achievement Award American Equilibration Society
- American Dental Society Anesthesiology Award American Dental Society
- Table Clinic Award UCSF
- Scholar Athlete University of Oregon
- Fellow American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Best Dentist Seattle Magazine and Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
- Myofascial Pain
- Disk Displacement
- Oral Dystonia
- Migraine Headaches
- Tension Headaches
- Snoring Appliances
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Atypical Tooth And Facial Pain
- Ear Pain
- Cone Beam Ct
- Botox Injection
- Injection Therapy
- Oral Sleep Appliances
- Tmj Disorders
- Trigger Point Injections
- Home Sleep Testing
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections
- Board Certified American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Board Certified American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Professional Member Washington Academy of Pain Management
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Professional Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Washington Dental Association
- Professional Member Seattle-King County Dental Association
- University of Minnesota TMJ & Orofacial Pain 1997
- Post Doctoral Pain Post Doctoral Pain 1998
Dr. Jason P Pehling DDS, MS's Practice location
Dr. Jason P Pehling DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pehling
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Rosemary Thomas DMD14655 Ne Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98007-3900
- Dr. Jennifer Luna D.D.S.22725 44th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116