Dr. Phillip Hutcheson is a prosthodontist practicing in Brentwood, TN. Dr. Hutcheson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Phillip Earl Hutcheson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Brentwood, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. Phillip Earl Hutcheson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- How Dehydration is Diagnosed
Signs such as abnormal skin elasticity, no urination and sunken eyes are often used by doctors to diagnose dehydration. Other symptoms are decreased blood flow to the extremities, accelerated heart rate and low blood pressure when standing after a period of rest.The following tests may be...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Are Relatives of Someone with Breast Cancer Automatically at Risk?
It is only natural to be concerned as to whether there is an increased risk of cancer in your family if you or one of your close family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter) have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is known as a family history of cancer. However, most...
- Breakthrough in Parkinson's Disease Research Allows Patients to Sleep During Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep brain stimulation surgery has contributed to an improvement to the quality of life for patients with Parkinson's disease. This brain surgery reduces the patient's symptoms and tremors by inserting electrodes into the brain. The catch? The patient is awake during the 4-6 hour surgery. Under...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. George H Clayton D.D.S., F.A.C.P.1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. James D. Allen D.D.S., F.A.C.P1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Nick Norvell1984 Providence Pkwy., Ste. 200 Mt. Juliet TN 37122
- Dr. Deborah Lynne Dalvit DDS1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Louis Bonvissuto D.D.S.4731 TROUSDALE DR STE 8 NASHVILLE TN 37220
- Dr. Shawna Chesser D.D.S.400 Sugartree Ln Franklin TN 37064