Dr. Munther S. Tabet M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology120 Charles Rollins Rd Suite 101 Henderson NC, 27536
Dr. Munther Tabet practices Neuropathology in Henderson, NC. Dr. Tabet studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1987
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Bell's Palsy
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- STAFF PRIVFRANKLIN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER/LOUISBRUG, NC
- STAFF PRIV MARIA PARHAM MEDICAL CENTER HENDERSON NC
- Member NATIONAL ARAB AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member NORTH CAROLINA MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Neurology
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Munther S. Tabet M.D.'s Practice location
Henderson, NC 27536Get Direction
Dr. Munther S. Tabet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tabet
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...