Dr. Darrell Lester is a pathologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Lester is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Lester can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Lester may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1995
- University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Darrell Reaks Lester MD's Practice location
Dr. Darrell Reaks Lester MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Nagamani Narayana DMD, MS40th And Holdrege, Lincoln NE 68583
- Dr. Matthias I Okoye M.D.600 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Michael James Duggan MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Charles Meehan Reese MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Scott Michael Noel MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Brian Dean Toalson MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506