Dr. Rubeela Malik M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology125 16th Ave E Csb 2, Gastro Seattle WA, 98112
Dr. Rubeela Malik is a gastroenterologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Malik specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Malik performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology; G W Hubbard Hosp-Meharry Col, Internal Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rubeela Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98112Get Direction
Dr. Rubeela Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- What Are Colon Polyps?
Colon polyps are small outgrowths from the inner lining of the colon and are made up of clumps of cells. The size of these polyps may range from few millimeters to centimeters. These protrusions are not usually cancerous in nature but may become one with the passage of time, in some cases. Location...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Does Crohn's Disease Run in the Family?
Some people affected by Crohn’s disease are afraid of passing on this terrible disease to their children. There has been significant gene research, but many people are unsure of the link and haven’t been informed of the research. The symptoms scream for attention, so that is the focus of the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Dr. Stephen James Rulyak MDThe Everett Clinic Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Eric W Yap MD4011 Talbot Road South Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Edwin J Lai M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Peter S Hartwell M.D.16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Russ Arjal MD11800 Ne 128th St Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Gregory Ross Bernstein MD501 N 34th St seattle wa 98103