Cherie Kuzmiak MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Cherie Kuzmiak is a radiologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Kuzmiak specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1993
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Digital Tomosynthesis Mammography and Digital Mammography in Screening Patients for Breast Cancer
- Comparison of the Sensitivity and Specificity of Acoustic Angiography to the Sensitivity and Specificity of Conventional Ultrasound
- Comparison of Stationary Breast Tomosynthesis and 2-D Digital Mammography in Patients With Breast Augmentation
- Academic-Industrial Partnership for Translation of Acoustic Angiography
- Mammogram (breast X-ray)
- Aultman Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology
- Canton Affil Hosps-Aultman Hosp
- Northeastern Ohio Universities Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- Suan G. Komen Breast Center, IL, USA
- Susan G. Koomen Breast Center, Peoria, IL, Breast Imaging 1998
Cherie Kuzmiak MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Hillsborough, NC 27278Get Direction
Cherie Kuzmiak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuzmiak
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Sten Solander MD430 Waterstone Drive Hillsborough NC 27278
- Mary Scott Soo M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Jay Baker M.D.Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Christopher John Roth M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Peter George Kranz M.D.Departement Of Radiology Durham NC 27710
- Christopher D Lascola M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704