Anthony Acabbo is a physical therapist practicing in Port Orange, FL. Anthony Acabbo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Anthony Acabbo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Anthony Acabbo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Anthony Andrew Acabbo DPT's Practice location
Port Orange, FL 32127Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Andrew Acabbo DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Dr. Jacob Corey Barr DPT, MTC1425 Hand Ave Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Mr. Brett Hagedoorn DPT800 Zeagler Dr Palatka FL 32177
- Scott W Tyree PT2441 Bellevue Avenue Extension Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Leigh A Delgado RPT911 N Spring Garden Ave Deland FL 32720
- Camille Dugas5535 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128