Dr. Timothy Glenn Gentner M.D.
Family Practitioner1200 Mountain St Carson City NV, 89703
Dr. Timothy Gentner is a family medicine doctor in Carson City, Nevada and is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare. He received his medical degree from University of Nevada School of Medicine ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1992
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Vascular Disease
- Scottsdale Hlthcare-Osborn, Family Medicine
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn Program
Dr. Timothy Glenn Gentner M.D.'s Practice location
Carson City, NV 89703Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Glenn Gentner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gentner
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Karen M. Stover MD10085 Double R Blvd Reno NV 89521
- Dr. David S Hoskins MD1664 Us Highway 395 N Minden NV 89423
- Dr. Christopher Charles Highley D.O.1200 Mountain St Carson City NV 89703
- Dr. Gerald L Cottrell M.D.925 Ironwood Dr Minden NV 89423
- Dr. Cesar P Udani MD3300 W Centre Ave Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Michelle A Kim MD635 Anderson Road Davis CA 95616