Dr. Sean Thomas is an internist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Thomas specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Thomas provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1997
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- A successful technique for removing names in pathology reports using an augmented search and replace method.
- The characteristics of personal order sets in a computerized physician order entry system at a community hospital.
- The economics of integrated electronic medical record systems.
- Jumping the CPOE generation gap: Queen's Epic Installation.
- Comparison of practice patterns of hospitalists and community physicians in the care of patients with congestive heart failure.
- Creating and sharing clinical decision support content with Web 2.0: Issues and examples.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sean M Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sean M Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Dr. Marina Aguiran Badua MD1712 Liliha Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.1481 S King St Honolulu Hawaii 96814
- Dr. Nestor C. Herana M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Serennah E. Harding352 Ulupaina Street Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Dr. Kathleen Kozak M.D.888 South King Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Mr. Glenn Uto MD321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817