Dr. Rebecca Lowery practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Denver, CO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Lowery treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Hemodynamic stability after pediatric epidurals.
- Rapid, long-term labeling of cells in the developing and adult rodent visual cortex using double-stranded adeno-associated viral vectors.
- Microglial interactions with synapses are modulated by visual experience.
- Intracranial injection of adeno-associated viral vectors.
- The microglial fractalkine receptor is not required for activity-dependent plasticity in the mouse visual system.
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Rebecca L Lowery M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80218Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80203Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca L Lowery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What’s Getting in the Way of Treatment for Rare Types of Ovarian Cancer?
Women who present to their healthcare provider with acute symptoms often already have progressed ovarian cancer. It is difficult to make medical advances with rare ovarian cancers because there are even fewer patients. Additionally, by the time patients begin to receive treatment, the cancer is...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Does Coffee Help or Hurt Inflammatory Bowel Disease
For most people, coffee is their morning miracle and those who drink it first thing in the morning cannot even imagine getting up without it to start their day. For anyone suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease, the side effects from drinking coffee are the farthest thing from a miracle....
- Dealing with Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis can really send patients on a life-changing roller coaster ride. And not the good kind of roller coaster.UC can be unpredictable and cause people to experience a range of inconsistent symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, urgency, and more. Not only...
- Dr. Stephen M Santangelo M.D.455 Sherman St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Megan A Brockel MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Alan Bielsky MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Christopher S. Nichols MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Mary E Fox dubus MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Annette J Michael M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218