Dr. Steven Spiegel is an internist practicing in Westhampton Beach, NY. Dr. Spiegel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Spiegel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of Chicago Program
Dr. Steven Spiegel MD's Practice location
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978Get Direction
Dr. Steven Spiegel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spiegel
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Dr. Candace Cummings M.D.325 Meeting House Ln Southampton NY 11968
- Paul Bohensky286 Sills Road Patchogue New York 11772
- Dr. Steven R Goldfarb MD2400 South Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. William J Kornrich MD887 Old Country Rd Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Richard Kubiak MD1300 Roanoke Ave Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Hariton Kousourou M.D.45 Route 25a Shoreham NY 11786