Dr. John Scott Price M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon12911 120th ave NE Suite H210 Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. John Price is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Price specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Price tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Can depression, anxiety and somatization be understood as appeasement displays?
- Comments on "Darwinian models of depression: a review of evolutionary accounts of mood and mood disorders" by Nicholas B. Allen, Paul B.T. Badcock. In: progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry 30 (5) (2006) 815-826.
- Winning and losing: an evolutionary approach to mood disorders and their therapy.
- Evolutionary aspects of anxiety disorders.
- The crisis of psychiatry - insights and prospects from evolutionary theory.
- Observational evaluation of outcomes and resource utilization from hemostatic matrices in spine surgery.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-General Surgery
Dr. John Scott Price M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John Scott Price M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mark Allen Freeborn MD12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98191
- Dr. Martin G Mankey M.D.601 Broadway Seattle WA 98122