Dr. Sarikun Tjandra MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease7001 Rogers Ave Suite 200 Fort Smith AR, 72903
Dr. Sarikun Tjandra practices Pulmonology in Fort Smith, AR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Tjandra manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Sarikun Tjandra MD's Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72903Get Direction
Fort Smith, AR 72901Get Direction
Dr. Sarikun Tjandra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tjandra
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Importance of Bone Health
Anyone living with cystic fibrosis knows that the lungs, GI tract, pancreas, and other organs are damaged by the caustic mucus it produces.However, some might be unaware that the absorption of food nutrients, including calcium, is severely hampered by the disease’s damage to the small intestines....
- Dr. Yazan M. Abdeen M.D.111 Central Ave Newark NJ 07102
- Dr. Daphne Karen Macbruce M.D.7303 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Wissam B. Abouzgheib M.D.1001 Towson Ave Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Samer Homsi M.D.10001 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Arturo A Meade MD1001 Towson Ave Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Junaid Khan M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017