Dr. Taylor Barton is a Dentist practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Barton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma B.S. Zoology
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Porcelain Bridges
- Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Temporomandibular Disorders (tmj)
- Inlays / Onlays
- Periodontal Therapy
- Digital X-rays
- Cosmetic Imaging
- Intra Oral Camera
- Root Canals
Dr. Taylor Gene Barton D.D.S.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73117Get Direction
Dr. Taylor Gene Barton D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Melvin B. Benson D.D.S.10914 Hefner Pointe Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73120
- Dr. Tanner Hays D.D.S1201 N Stonewall Ave Oklahoma City OK 73117
- Dr. Amy C Kuker DDS3727 Nw 63rd St Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Dr. Grady Labar Lembke DDS200 N Sooner Rd Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Brian Craig Prince DDS11101 Hefner Pointe Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Ms. Lori Suzette Anderson DDS4336 Nw 23rd St Oklahoma City OK 73107