Mindy Daar is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in FLUSHING, NY. Mindy is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Daar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Daar will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mindy Daar PT's Practice location
FLUSHING, NY 11367Get Direction
Mindy Daar PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Cancer from the lining cells of the bladder may spread to the muscles of the bladder, and from there, will then move to the to lymph nodes and other organs. This cancer may affect people of different ages, but it is more common among older adults. The condition is treatable if detected in the...
- How to Have a Positive Conversation About Crohn's Disease
After being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, simply having a conversation about it could be difficult. Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is already incredibly difficult and burdensome, but navigating Crohn’s disease in particular involves just as many external factors as internal. The disease...
- Jennifer Lynne Sternecker PT, DPT675 3rd Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Melissa Broderick PT, DPT2900 Westchester Avenue Purchase NY 10577
- Mrs. Rosalina Bacarra francisco8 Oxford Ave Yonkers NY 10710
- Claudia Santana Cunha DPT, MSPT100 N Park Ave Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Ms. Sylvia Ona Krivickas MS,PT8225 164th St Jamaica NY 11432
- Mrs. Elizabeth Tortorello PT155-02 108TH AVE QUEENS NY 11433