Dr. Brian Weinstein is a general surgeon practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Weinstein specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Weinstein provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1993
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Brian K. Weinstein MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324Get Direction
Dr. Brian K. Weinstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Melissa R. Gianos MD2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL 33331
- Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D.5015 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali MD6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader M.D.3467 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Dr. Evelyn Berne MD700 Olympic Plaza Cir Tyler TX 75701